An experienced Senior Producer is required to join a high-end, content production team embedded within a major international sporting organization. This role is based in Doha, Qatar and is offered via a minimum 2-year contract. Pay is internationally competitive and is commensurate with experience.
Much of the sporting organization’s content already reaches a global audience. That audience will only grow in the coming years. We are looking for a Senior Producer with the vision and technical skill capable of raising production values and expanding the organisation's audience even further across the world.
The Senior Producer will lead an internal and external production and post-production team to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of projects and processes. They will be responsible for the creative development of project briefs and scripts.
Specific experience of producing high-quality international broadcast content within the contemporary world of elite sports will be considered an advantage.
Please only apply if you have a valid and clean passport and are willing & able to work in the State of Qatar.
Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months' validity.
We request that all CV's include valid references and telephone numbers.
Due to the time pressures associated with our production schedule only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
- Leading a team of Producers, Cameramen, Photographers, and the administrative team.
- Create, conceptualize and refine project briefs and scripts.
- Develop and continually manage project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Source and procure third-party suppliers as needed to fulfill requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors for all aspects of content production, editorial, and music production.
- Ensure proper permitting and clearances as well as brand and copyright compliance throughout all productions.
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables and departments and vendors.
- Report on projects as and when required.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 7+ years’ experience with at least 2 years in a Senior Producer role.
- Extensive knowledge of pre, post, and production timelines and workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably Arabic as well as English.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.
- Experience in producing films on Digital Media Channels and proven record of success of these films