An experienced Production Coordinator is required to join a high-end documentary team embedded within a major international sporting organisation based in Doha, Qatar.
Much of the sporting organisation’s content already reaches a global audience. That audience will only grow in the coming years. We are looking for a production coordinator with drive; someone who is ready to join a world class team and expand the audience even further across the world.
The Production Coordinator will work with the Production Manager and Producers to assist with the execution of Film Production Unit projects.
This role requires a production coordinator who is capable of collaborating with a dynamic production team and external resources to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of a wide range of content projects.
Applicants must have at least 3 years production coordinator broadcast credits and have a proven track record of coordinating professional video, film and photographic teams across a wide range of subjects in varied environments.
Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months validity.
We request that all CV's include valid references and telephone numbers.
Due to the time pressures associated with our production schedule only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
- Coordinate incoming requests, jobs and outgoing materials.
- Manage resources and timelines for production and postproduction.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Manage internal processes for delivery of requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain permissions and clearances.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience with film production.
- 3+ years’ experience working with administrative tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably Arabic and English.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.