An experienced Producer is required to join a high-end, content production team embedded within a major international sporting organization. This role is based in Doha, Qatar and is offered via a minimum 2-year contract. Pay is internationally competitive and is commensurate with experience.
Much of the sporting organization’s content already reaches a global audience. That audience will only grow in the coming years. We are looking for a Senior Producer with the vision and technical skill capable of raising production values and expanding the organization's audience even further across the world.
The Producer will support the Executive Producer and Senior Producer in overseeing all
production and internal and external resources to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of projects. This role requires managing a team of internal and external resources to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of projects in a corporate environment.
Specific experience of producing high-quality international broadcast content within the contemporary world of elite sports will be considered an advantage.
Please only apply if you have a valid and clean passport and are willing & able to work in the State of Qatar.
Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months' validity.
We request that all CV's include valid references and telephone numbers.
Due to the time pressures associated with our production schedule only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
- Deliver all responsibilities to complete the production of a film/feature/documentary
including going down on the field, planning, filming, interviewing, logging, and
producing the final product.
- Oversee productions and resources as assigned.
- Develop and continually manage project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Create and refine project briefs and scripts.
- Source and procure third-party suppliers as needed to fulfill requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors for all aspects of content production, editorial, and music production.
- Ensure proper permitting and clearances as well as brand and copyright compliance throughout all productions.
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables and departments and vendors.
- Report on projects as and when required.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a producer role.
- Extensive knowledge of pre, post, and production timelines and workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably Arabic as well as English.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.