An experienced Post-Production Coordinator is required to join a high-end, content production team embedded within a major international sporting organization based in Doha, Qatar.
Much of the sporting organization’s content already reaches a global audience. That audience will only grow in the coming years. We are looking for a post-production coordinator with the drive; someone who is ready to join a world-class team and expand the audience even further across the world.
The role of the Post Production Coordinator is to supervise the post-production process and facilitate the smooth operation of all departments involved in video projects. A key responsibility is scheduling and managing the tracking of picture editing, sound mixing, and colour grading. They will work in alignment with an in-house Executive Production and Production Management team, in coordination with internal clients and key stakeholders to develop, refine and fulfill high-quality post-production deliverables.
This role requires a highly organized post-production coordinator who is capable of collaborating with a dynamic post-production team and external resources to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of a wide range of content projects.
Applicants must have at least 3 years post-production coordinator credits and have a proven track record of coordinating broadcast video & film post-production projects; ideally within either a broadcasting organization or independent professional post-production facility.
Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months' validity.
We request that all CV's include valid references and telephone numbers.
Due to the time pressures associated with our production schedule only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
- Maintain general post-production support for all projects.
- Update the production teams on the delivery progress.
- Facilitate the resolution of all technical issues for delivery.
- Solve any problems when technical issues arise, or delivery mishaps occur.
- Coordinate with the producers to facilitate project documents, purchase orders, invoicing, coding and the tracking of costs for all Post orders.
- Work closely with the producers and project managers to deliver projects on time.
- Work closely with the internal production teams and localization team to facilitate final delivery.
- Liaises, when necessary, with external production partners to facilitate delivery.
- Quality checks final exports of the videos before their delivery.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience with at least 1 year in the post-production role.
- Extensive knowledge of pre, post, and production timelines and workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably Arabic as well as English.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.