An experienced Executive Producer is required to join a high-end, content production team embedded within a major international sporting organization. This role is based in Doha, Qatar and is offered via a minimum 2-year contract. Pay is internationally competitive and is commensurate with experience.
Much of the sporting organization’s content already reaches a global audience. That audience will only grow in the coming years. We are looking for an Executive Producer with the vision and technical skill capable of raising production values and expanding the organization's audience even further across the world.
This Executive Producer role will entail working with internal clients and key stakeholders to develop, refine and fulfill high-quality production deliverables. This role requires managing a team of internal and external resources to ensure on-schedule and on-budget delivery of projects in a corporate environment. This role shall also be the account manager for the respective team, thus coordinating any contractual or administrative activities between the organization and the agency. The ideal applicant will demonstrate the first-hand experience of maintaining brand standards and managing specific organizational protocols.
Specific experience of executive producing vibrant and engaging content within the contemporary world of elite sports will be considered an advantage.
Please only apply if you have a valid and clean passport and are willing & able to work in the State of Qatar.
Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months' validity.
We request that all CV's include valid references and telephone numbers.
Due to the time pressures associated with our production schedule only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
- Manage a team of producers and coordinate overall resources.
- Manage and oversee productions and resources as assigned.
- Create and refine project briefs and scripts.
- Develop and continually manage project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Source and procure third-party suppliers as needed to fulfill requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors for all aspects of content production, editorial, and music production.
- Ensure proper permitting and clearances as well as brand and copyright compliance throughout all productions.
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables and departments and vendors.
- Report on projects as and when required.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 8+ years’ experience in a Senior Producer role.
- Extensive knowledge of pre, post, and production timelines and workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably Arabic as well as English.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.
- Experience in producing films on Digital Media Channels and proven record of success of these films